2. Information collected via Cookies is used to optimise this website and for statistical and marketing purposes.
3. Cookies register user activity of the website through the recognition of the device used, allowing this webpage to be adapted to the User’s individual preferences.
4. Solutions applied on this website are safe for user devices. It is not possible that dangerous or malicious software penetrates user devices.
5. The Controller uses two types of Cookies:
How to set the conditions for storing or accessing cookies.
1. Service Provider may use information submitted by the User only in in the way which it is specified in this document, taking into account the type of consent which the User has given. Before this information is used differently than specified in this document, the User will be informed of the way and purpose for which it is to be used and in each case the User will be requested to provide a separate consent.
2. The User’s personal data is primarily used for the purpose of the proper maintenance of this webpage and the provision of service by electronic means, in particular:
1. to conduct the registration process,
2. to create an Account,
3. to log into the Account,
4. to provide service and ensure the proper functioning of the webpage,
5. to enable contact between the service recipient and the service administrators.
3. Personal data submitted by the User may be used for sending marketing information directly from the Service Provider and for sending the newsletter containing information on this Service, including new items and other information related to the subject of this site. The User may express a voluntary consent to this during registration.
4. User personal data is stored for the period in which they use this Service, i.e. as long as they keep their Account. If the Account is cancelled, all User data will also be deleted.
6. We follow general rules applied to Internet connections to use data from our system logs, e.g. the IP address. All data collected in system logs, including operating data which record the User’s website activity, are used by the Service in accordance with applicable laws, in particular for technical and statistical purposes.